Hi Hans

what happens, when you run such a long(ish) on the command line (executed as the same user the galaxy server is running as)?

Hans-Rudolf

On 08/04/2015 01:12 AM, Hans Vasquez-Gross wrote:
Hi,

We have been running galaxy for the last year fine on our website to run
short running scripts (< 10 seconds) and have had no issues.

However, we just upgraded to the latest galaxy source and setup the
tools necessary for NGS mapping and assembly.  Our galaxy instance keeps
crashing when jobs are running. It seems to only happen when jobs have
been running for a long(ish) amount of time.

I've already converted the database to use PostGreSQL.  The paster.log
doesn't have any informative error messages.  Any suggestions on how to
fix or further troubleshoot this issue would be appreciated.

Thank you,
-Hans