Hi,

We have been running galaxy for the last year fine on our website to run
short running scripts (< 10 seconds) and have had no issues.

However, we just upgraded to the latest galaxy source and setup the tools
necessary for NGS mapping and assembly.  Our galaxy instance keeps crashing
when jobs are running. It seems to only happen when jobs have been running
for a long(ish) amount of time.

I've already converted the database to use PostGreSQL.  The paster.log
doesn't have any informative error messages.  Any suggestions on how to fix
or further troubleshoot this issue would be appreciated.

Thank you,
-Hans