Dear Galaxy

I am a new user on Galaxy online service. When I uploaded my data file in fastq
form, the utility of Galaxy such as NGS:QC and manipulation, FastQC and Trim
sequences can not be availabe. I dont why. can you tell me how to use Galaxy
using my data?

Dong Liu

visiting scholar at the University of Georgia,GA, USA