Can you move the folder to a new drive, but mount that new drive at the
same place within the filesystem?

-Will

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Dooley, Damion <damion.doo...@bccdc.ca>
wrote:

> On a VM I moved the tool_dependency_dir folder to another mount since it
> was getting so large that the smallish main mount was full (and changed
> galaxy.ini, restarted galaxy, and checked that permissions were appropriate
> for galaxy user).  But I'm finding I have to reinstall various tool
> dependencies (prokka etc) to enable galaxy to find the command line
> executables.  Is there a trick to getting the tool dependencies working
> again after moving the folder wholesale?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Damion
>
> Hsiao lab, BC Public Health Microbiology & Reference Laboratory, BC Centre
> for Disease Control
> 655 West 12th Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia, V5Z 4R4 Canada

The information contained in this e-mail message or any attachment(s) may
be confidential and/or privileged and is intended for use only by the
individual(s) to whom this message is addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, copying, or use is
strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail message in error, please
e-mail the sender at who...@lygos.com and destroy this message and remove
the transmission from all computer directories (including e-mail servers).