I have encountered the following issue when I try to use FastQC tool in Galaxy.
The fastqc file is validated using the fastqvalidator tool and the same files
have been processed by other tools (i.e bwa) without any complaints about the
fastqc . Also, if I ran the fastqc from the command line it gets executed
without any issue too.
I have updated my galaxy repository in case there is new updates and the FastQC
version is v0.11.2
Is this something to do with the FastQC wrapper in galaxy?
If it helps, the fastq files are in the file system and I link to them into
galaxy using the options Link and Fastqqsanger as data type.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Fatal error: Exit code 1 ()
Failed to process L-20417_S7_L007_R2_001.fastq
uk.ac.babraham.FastQC.Sequence.SequenceFormatException: ID line didn't start
Traceback (most recent call last):
line 162, in <module>
line 136, in run_fastqc
line 109, in copy_output_file_to_dataset
with open(result_file, 'rb') as fsrc:
IndexError: list index out of range
Disclaimer: This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or
any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you
have received. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Sidra Medical and Research Center.
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client. To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:
To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at: