Hi Sam,

I have another related question that I’m hoping you can help with.  In my case,
the dataset contains the information I need as the contents of the
test_select_options.txt file, so that file is not static.  The values that are
needed to provide the options in my select list 2 would have to come from the
metadata generated for the dataset.  I investigted using the dynamic otions
“from_file” approach, but looking at the current tools that use that approach
(e.g., maf tools), it seems like it is not quite geared toward what I need.

Thans again!

Greg