Everyone,

We are setting up Galaxy to work with our cluster and SLURM as the work
manager.   The cluster itself authenticates to our local Active Directory, so
I’m wondering if the best way to track  resource utilization of Galaxy users on
the cluster is to also have Galaxy authenticate to the same Active Directory
LDAP.

Is anyone on this list using the same configuration and tracking resource
utilization from Galaxy users submitting jobs to the cluster nodes?   Please
advise.

Thank you all !

Carlos.