Hello Gents,

So someone asked me to install the package Prokka on Galaxy.
I did and everything went well!

However, the following error comes up, when they try to work with Prokka:

Fatal error: Exit code 2 ()

[tbl2asn] This copy of tbl2asn is more than a year old.  Please download the
current version.

[20:20:53] Could not run command: tbl2asn -V b -a r10k -l paired-ends -M n -N 1
-y 'Annotated using prokka 1.10 from http://www.vicbioinformatics.com' -Z
outdir\/prokka\.err -i outdir\/prokka\.fsa 2> /dev/null

According to a google search, there is very little on this error.
And it has been around for a while but I didn't find a posted solution.

Any suggestions?

Cordialement / Regards,

Edgar Fernandez
System Administrator (Linux)
Direction Générale des Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication
*  Bur. : 1-514-343-6111 poste 16568

Université de Montréal
PAVILLON ROGER-GAUDRY, bureau X-218