Hi list

I'm looking to get involved in Galaxy as a developer and I was wondering whether you could point me to one (a few) bugs that you consider having a go at would be a good entry point into developing for Galaxy.

I know Python and a bit of Javascript (not familiar with Javascript libraries, though) and almost nothing of bioinformatics - altought I'm eager to learn more about just that.

Unfortunately I couldn't access the Trello card mentioned at https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/blob/dev/CONTRIBUTING.md under before you begin with "with links to smaller issues we believe would make the best entry points for new developers" - if I access this link nothing happens for quite a while and then Firefox asks me whether I want to kill an unresponsive script.

Thanks,
Damian