30. okt. 2015 10.45 p.m. skrev Damian Birchler <dam...@damianbirchler.net>:

> Thanks Eric and Bjoern for your quick replies.
>
> I think I'll have a look at issue "Join two Datasets" (join1) does not
> preserve column headers #524, which I believe you tagged as beginner
> friendly, Eric?

Ah, yes, I migrated that one from trello. Peter Cock (@peterjc) is the original
author of that issue, and I'm sure if yoi have questions on the underlying
issue he'll be able to help.

> Should I note down somewhere that I'm looking at this?

Just comment on the card! It's an easy way for us to keep in touch and whenever
you solve the bug github can associate it with your pull request and close it
:-)