Hello,
Last week, I cloned Galaxy from Github. I uploaded a VCF file from my
computer. I also installed the following additional software:

*apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com <http://keyserver.ubuntu.com>
--recv-keys E084DAB9*
*echo 'deb http://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/ubuntu
<http://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/ubuntu> trusty/' >>
/etc/apt/sources.list*
*apt-get -qq update && apt-get install --no-install-recommends -y
libcurl4-openssl-dev libxml2-dev*
*apt-get install apt-transport-https python-dev libc-dev pandoc pkg-config
liblzma-dev libbz2-dev libpcre3-dev*
*apt-get install libblas-dev liblapack-dev gfortran libzmq3-dev curl*
*apt-get install libfreetype6-dev libpng-dev net-tools procps r-base
libreadline-dev *
*pip install distribute --upgrade*
*pip install scipy sklearn-pandas bioblend matplotlib patsy pysam khmer
ggplot mpld3 sympy rpy2*
*pip install pyzmq ipython==2.4 jinja2 tornado pygments numpy biopython
scikit-learn pandas*

However, clicking the *visualize* icon no iPython and RStudio are visible.
Galaxy is in my home folder installed */home/lorencm/galaxy.*

What am I missing?

Thank you in advance.

Mic