Hi all,

     I am using smtp.gmail.com as the smtp server with gmail account. It worked
perfectly fine in the past. Just this morning, I received an email reporting
the issue of failing to receive the activation email. The error message from
Galaxy is "This account has not been activated yet but we are unable to send
the activation link. " Similarly in the error report function, there is also an
expected error: "An error occurred sending the report by email: [Errno-3]
temporary failure in name resolution". Any ideas of how to solve the issue?

Best regards!
Jun