Dir Sir/Madam,

I am working in the Center for Medical Research and my new task is to establish
Galaxy as server. Could you be so kind to give me some basic instruction
regarding the Linux distribution which is the most suitable and stable for
Galaxy? I already tried with Centos 7 and Virtual Box, but it wasn't
successful. Is there any good tutorial to follow during setting up?

Thank you in advance.
Kind regards,

Mag. Marija Đurđević
Core Facility Computational Bioanalytics

Medical University of Graz
Center for Medical Research
Stiftingtalstraße 24, A-8010 Graz
Austria