I'd put this into Trello, but Trello is blocked from my place of business...

I have a data library with over 200 files in it.  Half of them are
"clipped" and the other half are not.  I'd like to be able to search and
display a subset of files in the data library.  This will make selecting
the files I want to import into my history much easier.