Hello Galaxy-devs,

I’m preparing to contribute a Visualization plug-in to the Galaxy code via a
PR, and I’m hoping someone can privide the details for how to prepare the
Javascript files that will be included in the PR.

1) What is the process for compressing the Javascript files?

2) Looking at the code base, it seems that 3rd party Javascript libraries are
kept in ~/static/scripts.  Should all of the 3rd party libraries that are used
by my plugin be added here as part of the PR?

Thanks very much,

Greg Von Kuster