Thanks Eric,

It seems to be the case currently that there is no way to easily share
visualization plugins outside of using Docker, which is unfortunate.  As an
interim solution, would it work to allow visualization code to be added to the
Galaxy code base via PRs?  Otherwise, those that are not using Docker Galaxy
flavors likey willl not locate the plugins that are necessary for the tools
that can currently be installed from the Tool Shed.

For example, all of these tools which are currently available in the Test Tool
Shed and soon will be available in the Main Tool Shed require a plugin:

https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/greg/icqsol_add_surface_field_from_expression/f239d7513008
https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/greg/icqsol_color_surface_field/6a5b5cc5b885
https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/greg/icqsol_compose_shapes/36f5fa5bd6d9
https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/greg/icqsol_create_shape/d1d206669437