Hi folks,

I've been developing Galaxy tools for docking protein-compounds. My docking
program is Autodock Vina. In [1] is my repository.

I'm writing here for two purpose:
1) Is there someone working in this way? I've found the project [2].
2) I would like to share these tools to Galaxy project. Are they welcome
for Galaxy project?  Let me know the best practices for developing tools to
be shared in Galaxy project.

[1] https://github.com/leobiscassi/galaxy_tools
[2] https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/

Thanks for any help.