Hello Léo,

all tool are sincerely welcomed in the Galaxy Tool Shed.

Good tutorial for tool writing is a part of Planemo documentation:
https://planemo.readthedocs.org/en/latest/writing.html
Planemo is a command line toolset aimed at helping tool developers like you
getting their tools into Galaxy and the Tool Shed.
Also have a look at https://github.com/galaxyproject/tools-iuc for tool
writing inspiration and
http://galaxy-iuc-standards.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ for best practices.

Let us know if we can help.