De : Laforest, Martin
Envoyé : 13 janvier 2016 09:43
À : 'galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org'
Objet : Bowtie2

Hello,

Please excuse my simple question since I'm a newbie... I've searched the
mailing list but did not find the appropriate answer...

I have a new Galaxy installation. I installed the tool  "Bowtie2: Fast and
sensitive read alignment" (Revision 019c2a81547a, Owner: devteam). The tool
apparently runs fine and I can download the BAM file at the end and see its
content (with IGV for example).

The problem is that my dataset is red and when I check the error, I get
"OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory"... Maybe it is when Galaxy tries
to set the data type, I don't know.

Many thanks for your help.

Martin