I'm having trouble getting visualization icons, like Phyloviz, to show up
on my Galaxy instance running in CentOS 6.7. Here are the steps I took,
expecting it to work:
1. cloned Galaxy tag v15.07 (that's the version we need to run in
2. Followed the steps in https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/VisualizationSetup
- Renamed datatypes_conf.xml.sample to
- Downloaded wigToBigWig, bedGraphToBigWig, and faToTwoBit
- Installed BED Tools
- Added above tools to my user path (galaxy_utils dir is where
wigToBigWig and others are):
3. Started Galaxy.
4. Uploaded a newick tree file (nhx), which is known to be displayable in
phyloviz on a Ubuntu instance of Galaxy
5. Made sure the datatype is nhx
6. Expecting to see a Phyloviz "graph" icon on the left, when I expand the
file in history, but there is nothing there.
At this point I don't know where to dig to find how I can fix it. Any
feedback, including your own stories for visualization setup or how I can
debug what's not being picked up where, would be greatly appreciated.
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client. To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:
To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at: