Hi Edgar,

for the package_perl issue please try installing updates to the
dependencies (package_gnu_coreutils and package_perl in their respective
versions) and then return to this screen and click the 'repository action'
button and then 'manage dependencies' from the menu. Uninstall both
dependencies (gnu_coreutil and perl) and then install them again.
That should pick up the newest versions and you should be set.

Regarding the hmmer that is a more prosaic problem, at the time of the
installation the software was not available at the given URL. Check the
machine's internet connection and if it is ok try downloading the file
manually. If it succeeds the problem might have been on their side and is
ok now. If it does not the problem can still be on their side and in that
case either wait a bit and try again or report the issue at
https://github.com/galaxyproject/tools-iuc/issues

thank you for using Galaxy.

Martin