Hi Philipp

Since the new galaxy version, I am unable to perform a cleanup anymore.

 From the galaxy root directory I want to start the script
cleanup_datasets.py with the following line:

$ python cleanup_datasets.py /export/galaxy-central/config/galaxy.ini -d
-60 -1

I get the error message:

Can’t open file ‘cleanup_datasets.py’: no such file or directory.

Have you tried:

$ python scripts/cleanup_datasets/cleanup_datasets.py /export/galaxy-central/config/galaxy.ini -d -60 -1

But when I go into the folder in which the script is located it doesn’t
work as well.

what is the error this time? Is it "ImportError: No module named galaxy"?

Regards, Hans-Rudolf

For your information: we are running the latest docker-galaxy-stable
version.

I hope somebody has an idea.

Cheers,

Philipp