Dear All,

Since the new galaxy version, I am unable to perform a cleanup anymore.

>From the galaxy root directory I want to start the script
cleanup_datasets.py with the following line:

$ python cleanup_datasets.py /export/galaxy-central/config/galaxy.ini -d -60
-1

I get the error message:

Can't open file 'cleanup_datasets.py': no such file or directory.

But when I go into the folder in which the script is located it doesn't work
as well.

For your information: we are running the latest docker-galaxy-stable
version.

I hope somebody has an idea.

Cheers,

Philipp