Hi,

Am 24.02.2016 um 17:30 schrieb Ryan G:
> Hi all - I'm creating a tool in Galaxy that takes as input several
> datasets for different variables.  For each variable, I want to restrict
> the input to a single dataset.  The docs,
> https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/ToolConfigSyntax, indicate
> type="data" needs to be set for a dataset from the current history to be
> available for input.  When I do this, Galaxy displays the icon for
> Single Dataset, Mulitple Datasets, and Dataset collection.
>
> I only want to give the option for Single Dataset.  I tried include
> multiple="false", but that doesn't seem to have any effect.  Is there a
> way to accomplish this?

multiple=false is the default setting and you can not hide "Mulitple
Datasets, and Dataset collection". Nevertheless, this is not needed. If
you tool only takes one dataset, e.g. multiple=false, than Galaxy will
run this tool X times if the user have choosen X files instead of one.
So on the end one tool run just consumes one file.

Hope this helps,
Bjoern