Hi all,

In the /workflow/configure_menu screen there is an tickbox option for each
installed workflow to "show in menu". Is there a way I could enable this by
default, or in code via bioblend  (couldn't see any hint of this in the docs)?
Perhaps I could extend bioblend to do this?

Cheers,

Cam

Cameron Jack

Acting Manager & Bioinformatician