Hi, all,

I tried to download the playbook for automatic installation of Galaxy tools,
but encountered the following error:

[galaxy@Pegasus galaxy]$ git clone --recursive
g...@github.com:afgane/galaxy-tools-playbook.git
Initialized empty Git repository in
/home/galaxy/galaxy/galaxy-tools-playbook/.git/
Permission denied (publickey).

Is this repository still open to public download?

I'm new and not quite familiar with the playbook application. Any step by step
guide will be helpful.

Thanks,
Bill