Dear All,

I am running newest version of Galaxy with PBS and I am observing
strange behaviour: some jobs that were finished on the queue system are
still shown as running on Galaxy Web interface. Communication with PBS
server seems to work fine all the time. Nothing interesting seems to be
in logs despite debug being on:
sqlalchemy.pool.QueuePool ERROR 2016-03-13 11:36:02,544 Error closing
cursor
Any ideas, what can be a problem?

--

Pozdrawiam,

--
Zuzanna K. Filutowska, HPC Systems Administrator
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center