Hi Fabien,

There is a Galaxy upload option to turn spaces into tabs, useful for
tables of data. Is that being ticked by mistake? That would explain
this problem.

Also I would check if the FASTQ file format is being detected
automatically, or set explicitly (e.g. fastqsanger)? Doing that ought
to prevent any changes.

Peter