Hi all,

We would like to invite you to our Galaxy DevOps Workshop in
Heidelberg from 6-7 of April, organised by de.NBI and ELIXIR.

The workshop is intended for Bioinformaticians who want to
* learn the internals of the multi-omics Galaxy workbench
* learn how to set up and run a Galaxy server
* learn about Galaxy tool development
* get questions answered from experienced Galaxy admins and community members
* are interested in reproducible and accessible research

For more information please see https://goo.gl/8dNSdy
Ciao,
Bjoern