Dear all,

I think I made a really stupid mistake. I edited the shed_tool_con.xml file to
change the order and section of tools.

Doing this I might have introduced an error I cannot locate. However (now comes
the stupidity), I didn't save the old version of the shed_tool_conf.xml file...

Is there a way to fix this or do I have to reinstall all tools again?

Thank you for your help.

cheers,

Philipp