I would try validating the broken XML file (e.g. using an online tool,
or an XML aware editor). That might be enough to find the error and
fix it by hand.

I don't know if there is a clever way to regenerate the file instead...

Peter


On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 11:49 AM, Rathert, Philipp, Dr.
<philipp.rath...@ibc.uni-stuttgart.de> wrote:
> ´╗┐Dear all,
>
>
> I think I made a really stupid mistake. I edited the shed_tool_con.xml file
> to change the order and section of tools.
>
>
> Doing this I might have introduced an error I cannot locate. However (now
> comes the stupidity), I didn't save the old version of the
> shed_tool_conf.xml file...
>
>
> Is there a way to fix this or do I have to reinstall all tools again?
>
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
>
> cheers,
>
>
> Philipp
>
>
> ___________________________________________________________
> Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
> in your mail client.  To manage your subscriptions to this
> and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:
>   https://lists.galaxyproject.org/
>
> To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at:
>   http://galaxyproject.org/search/mailinglists/
___________________________________________________________
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client.  To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:
  https://lists.galaxyproject.org/

To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at:
  http://galaxyproject.org/search/mailinglists/

Reply via email to