Hi Carl

It works !
Thank you very much for providing  a fix so fast.

Regards, Hans-Rudolf

On 03/22/2016 02:26 PM, Carl Eberhard wrote:
https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/pull/1972

Thanks for letting us know about this. Let me know if you spot any
problems with that fix.

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 8:32 AM, Carl Eberhard <carlfeberh...@gmail.com
<mailto:carlfeberh...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hey, Hans

    Looks like a problem with the way we're loading the color-picker
    library Farbtastic. I'll take a look, try to get a fix out, and
    update here today.

    Carl

    On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 9:01 AM, Hans-Rudolf Hotz <h...@fmi.ch