Good afternoon,

I loaded a tool into the Galaxy https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/  toolshed.
 It is an xml and python module.  It accepted the file fine but with the
following output

Sharable link to this
repository:https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/insilico-bob/mean_center_matrix/ac64a6acfdaf

Clone this repository:hg clone
https://insilico-...@testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/insilico-bob/mean_center_matrix

Repository type:Unrestricted
This repository's type cannot be changed because its contents are valid only
for its current type or it has been cloned.

Revision:4:ac64a6acfdaf

This revision can be installed: False

Times cloned / installed: 0

I cannot see the tool when I search on it from my Galaxy instance or from the
test shed itself.

FYI, I did not add a test scenario to the load.

What am I missing?  How do I correct this.

thanks,
Bob