Hi there,

I read this thread : http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/external-chown-script-py-and-the-local-job-runner-tc4668738.html (sorry not to answer in this thread but I'm new to the list). I'm using galaxy 16.04 (and the corrected files should be included as it is merge in 16.04: https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/pull/1688) with remote user drmaa job execution. I set the upload tool to be executed on local runner in job_conf.xml , I kept the external_chown_script set in galaxy.ini and still get the permission denied error while uploading a file.

How should it be configured in galaxy.ini and job_conf.xml to upload files locally and other jobs with drmaa with external_chown_script.py only executed for drmaa tools and not for local ones ? Do you have a working example ?
Thanks a lot.
Laure