Hi Galaxy-Devs,

Is it possible to change the temporary directory used by planemo test?
The reason is that one of my xml tools uses ssh to connect to a machine
specifically due to licensing requirements e.g.:

<command>
ssh address.com 'sh runCommand.sh $input' > $output
</command>

Unfortunately, when executing a planemo test, the input is copied into a
local temporary directory (/tmp) which is of course different from the /tmp
directory on the computer where the bash script is being executed. I've
tried changing the TMP and TEMP environment variables to a location that is
available to both machines but that hasn't worked.

Is there a workaround?

Thanks!