I have been looking at the JavaDoc for Blend4J [1] and the REST API [2], but I
don’t see any way to obtain the “current” history as selected by the user in
the Galaxy UI.  I see `/api/histories/most_recently_used`, but it seems that
simply selecting a history as the current history in the UI does not make it
the “most recently used” (MRU) history; I guess the user has to actually _do_
something with before it becomes the MRU history.  Am I missing something?

Failing the above, is there some way to get the history ID from the UI?

Thanks,
Keith