Dear Nicola,

Thank you for response.
I am having all those information, and I am following sample file, but still
unsuccessfully.
Here is my auth_conf file:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<auth>
    <authenticator>
        <type>ldap</type>
        <filter>'{email}'.endswith('@mycompany.com')</filter>
        <options>
            <allow-register>False</allow-register>
            <auto-register>True</auto-register>
            <allow-password-change>False</allow-password-change>
            <server>ldap://ldap.mycompany.com</server>
            <ldap-options>OPT_X_TLS_REQUIRE_CERT=OPT_X_TLS_ALLOW</ldap-options>
            <login-use-username>True</login-use-username>
            <continue-on-failure>False</continue-on-failure>
            <search-fields>uid, mail</search-fields>

<search-filter>(&#124;(mail={email})(uid={username}))</search-filter>
            <search-base>ou=pers,ou=usr,o=com</search-base>

            <bind-user>{email}</bind-user>
            <bind-password>{password}</bind-password>
            <auto-register-username>{uid}</auto-register-username>
            <auto-register-email>{email}</auto-register-email>
        </options>
    </authenticator>

    <authenticator>
        <type>localdb</type>
        <options>
            <allow-password-change>true</allow-password-change>
        </options>
    </authenticator>
</auth>

And