Dear all,

I'm trying to install a Galaxy tool (cummeRbund; the one from devteam)
and I'm getting the following error during installation:

-----
Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request POST
/admin_toolshed/prepare_for_install.

-----

In paster.log, I see this:

Exception happened during processing of request from ('127.0.0.1', 35420)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/galaxy/galaxy/eggs/Paste-1.7.5.1-py2.6.egg/paste/httpserver.py",
line 1068, in process_request_in_thread
    self.finish_request(request, client_address)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/SocketServer.py", line 332, in finish_request
    self.RequestHandlerClass(request, client_address, self)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/SocketServer.py", line 628, in __init__
    self.finish()
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/SocketServer.py", line 671, in finish
    self.wfile.flush()
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/socket.py", line 303, in flush
    self._sock.sendall(buffer(data, write_offset, buffer_size))
error: [Errno 32] Broken pipe

Does this mean there's a problem on our side, or perhaps there is a
file missing from the tool (or the connection to the Toolshed has a
problem)?

Any suggestions as to what I should look for?  I first tried 2 days
ago and waited until now to try again -- still the same problem.

Thank you!

Ray