Hi Martin

we are still on "15.10" (minor version "2")

However, I see the same issues on other public galaxy server which are already on 16.04

http://www.ensembl.org/galaxy-dev.fmi.ch/tool_runner/biomart?type=text&name=Homo%20sapiens%20genes%20%28GRCh38.p5%29&URL=http://www.ensembl.org/biomart/martview/7ee294b9ae51a27f1e7ed96e712c5792?do_export=1&resultsButton=1

Hans-Rudolf