Hello,

I am having troubles installing the last version of the tool Trinity. I
found that I have the same error as this issue (
https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/issues/1947), so I tried the
suggested solution. It didn't work, so I posted the error in the issue.

Then, I tried to change the tmp folder to another one in the same filesytem
(and undoing the previous solution).  Again it didn't work, but it gave a
different error:

File
"/steno-internal/projects/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/tool_shed/galaxy_install/install_manager.py",
line 123, in install_and_build_package_via_fabric
    tool_dependency = self.install_and_build_package(
install_environment, tool_dependency, actions_dict )
  File
"/steno-internal/projects/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/tool_shed/galaxy_install/install_manager.py",
line 108, in install_and_build_package
    initial_download=False )
  File
"/steno-internal/projects/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/tool_shed/galaxy_install/tool_dependencies/recipe/recipe_manager.py",
line 31, in execute_step
    initial_download=initial_download )
  File
"/steno-internal/projects/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/tool_shed/galaxy_install/tool_dependencies/recipe/step_handler.py",
line 845, in execute_step
    destination_dir=os.path.join( action_dict[ 'destination_directory' ] ) )
  File
"/steno-internal/projects/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/tool_shed/galaxy_install/tool_dependencies/recipe/step_handler.py",
line 864, in move_directory_files
    shutil.move( source_file, destination_file )
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 130, in copy2
    copyfile(src, dst)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 82, in copyfile
    with open(src, 'rb') as fsrc:

[Errno 21] Is a directory:
'/steno-internal/projects/galaxy/galaxy-dist/tmp/tmp-toolshed-mtd8Exq2w/trinityrnaseq-2.1.1/trinity-plugins/jellyfish'

I am using the Galaxy release *16.01. *Do you know how could I solve this
problem?