Hi,

the conda community is currently doing a survey on the buildchain
requirements of the scientific community and want to know if we need
binaries that run under old systems like CentOS-5 or if CentOS-6 and
newer is sufficient.

Galaxy supports conda since a few releases and we have plans to
advertise this dependency resolver more and more in the near future.

It would be great to know how many of you run Galaxy on an old system
like CentOS-5 or if it would be ok if it would be ok to only support
systems newer than CentOS-6.

Please fill out this survey:

https://t.co/q0l2mkS5Na

Thanks a lot!