Dear Galaxy Development team,

I am deploying a clone of our public instance
<https://galaxy.cbio.mskcc.org> on a new infrastructure in another data
center. In the new setup, a master node with Galaxy application running and
have another couple of slave nodes connected via htcondor tool runner.

The master and slaves nodes are connected properly. I manually checked a
job submission and it worked well.

I upgraded the clone codebase to v16.04 stable release version. Found an
issue in github issue tracker related to my case this
<https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/issues/2376> and made a comment
but didn't get any response.

When I submit a job for uploading a small file to the clone instance, the
instance won't submit jobs and it stays idle stage. On my master node, when
I use condor specific command to see the job status it is also not listing
any jobs from galaxy user.

I felt like the job preparation step is not done properly, The log file
displays the following:

galaxy.tools DEBUG 2016-06-28 17:47:58,213 Validated and populated state
for tool request (23.232 ms)
galaxy.tools.actions.upload DEBUG 2016-06-28 17:47:58,215 Persisted uploads
(1.766 ms)
galaxy.tools.actions.upload DEBUG 2016-06-28 17:47:58,256 Checked and
cleaned uploads (40.963 ms)
galaxy.tools.actions.upload_common INFO 2016-06-28 17:47:58,277 tool
upload1 created job id 77960
galaxy.tools.actions.upload DEBUG 2016-06-28 17:47:58,315 Created upload
job (58.474 ms)
galaxy.tools.execute DEBUG 2016-06-28 17:47:58,315 Tool [upload1] created
job [77960] (101.754 ms)
galaxy.tools.execute DEBUG 2016-06-28 17:47:58,323 Executed 1 job(s) for
tool upload1 request: (109.568 ms)

Is there any public server running with condor as the cluster job runner? I
would like to get some help to resolve my issue to connect the cluster via
htcondor.

Virtually enjoying the GCC2016 talks! Thank you for providing the links.

Vipin | R├Ątsch Lab