Hi Nikolay,

I set it to 50000 and the request goes through, but I still only see an empty
list for "Monitoring installing tool shed repositories".

I suppose something is wrong with my existing version of cuffdiff, since I
can't update or repair it also. I had issues with galaxy messing up entries in
the tool install database before. Maybe the existing entry is screwing up the
installation of the new version.

Best regards,
Sarah

----
Sarah Diehl
HPC System Administrator

UNIVERSITÉ DU LUXEMBOURG

LUXEMBOURG CENTRE FOR SYSTEMS BIOMEDICINE
Campus Belval | Biotech II
6, avenue du Swing
L-4371 Belvaux
T +352 46 66 44 5360
sarah.di...@uni.lu<mailto:sarah.di...@uni.lu>
http://lcsb.uni.lu<http://lcsb.uni.lu/>
-----
This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. It is
intended for the named recipient only. If you receive it in error please notify
me and permanently delete the original message and any copies.
-----