Hi Nikolay,

I set it to 50000 and the request goes through, but I still only see an empty 
list for "Monitoring installing tool shed repositories".

I suppose something is wrong with my existing version of cuffdiff, since I 
can't update or repair it also. I had issues with galaxy messing up entries in 
the tool install database before. Maybe the existing entry is screwing up the 
installation of the new version.

Best regards,

Sarah Diehl
HPC System Administrator


Campus Belval | Biotech II
6, avenue du Swing
L-4371 Belvaux
T +352 46 66 44 5360
This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. It is 
intended for the named recipient only. If you receive it in error please notify 
me and permanently delete the original message and any copies.

From: Nikolay Aleksandrov Vazov 
Date: Thursday 21 July 2016 13:36
To: Sarah DIEHL <sarah.di...@uni.lu<mailto:sarah.di...@uni.lu>>
Subject: Re: errors when updating tools

I am not very familiar with ToolShed and I don't know what 
"encoded_repo_info_dicts" actually does. Do you remember what your previous 
values were?

The apache option worked for me. Try to set 50000 instead.


Nikolay Vazov, PhD
Department for Research Computing, University of Oslo
From: Sarah DIEHL <sarah.di...@uni.lu<mailto:sarah.di...@uni.lu>>
Sent: 21 July 2016 13:05
To: Nikolay Aleksandrov Vazov; 
Subject: Re: errors when updating tools

Hi Nikolay,

thanks a lot for the hint. I looked up the apache option and everywhere it says 
that something is wrong if you have to change that ;-). I did it anyway and I 
can see in the logs that a very long request appears that doesn't look right 
(see attached file) and afterwards I just get an empty page.

Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client.  To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:

To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at:

Reply via email to