Hi Steve,

This isn't a very strong example, as it is self-reuse and self-citing,
but anyway - we described some workflows in this book chapter:

Cock and Pritchard (2014)
Galaxy as a Platform for Identifying Candidate Pathogen Effectors.
http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-986-4_1

We re-used a workflow and cited the chapter in this paper where
I was a co-author:

Espada et al (2015)
Identification and characterization of parasitism genes from the
pinewood nematode Bursaphelenchus xylophilus reveals a multilayered
detoxification strategy
http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/mpp.12280

(It was also cited by our associated tools paper, and a third-party
review paper, but those were not re-using the workflows)

Peter