Hi all

Certain jobs fail on my cloud Galaxy instance with the error message in
the subject line. No stderr or stdout is produced by the tool, at least
it's not accessible from Galaxy. However the data seems to be there, in
so far that I can view it (clicking on the eye) and download it using
the floppy disk icon.

The only thing I see (repeatedly) in my Galaxy logs is this:

Exception happened during processing of request from ('127.0.0.1', 46619)
Traceback (most recent call last):
    File
"/home/galaxy/galaxy/.venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/paste/httpserver.py",

line 1085, in process_request_in_thread
      self.finish_request(request, client_address)
    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/SocketServer.py", line 334, in finish_request
      self.RequestHandlerClass(request, client_address, self)
    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/SocketServer.py", line 657, in __init__
      self.finish()
    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/SocketServer.py", line 716, in finish
      self.wfile.close()
    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/socket.py", line 283, in close
      self.flush()
    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/socket.py", line 307, in flush
      self._sock.sendall(view[write_offset:write_offset+buffer_size])
error: [Errno 32] Broken pipe

Does this look familiar to anyone?

Thanks very much for any input
Ulf

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is confidential and
intended solely and for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may
not be disclosed to any other person without the express authority of Public
Health England, or the intended recipient, or both. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or
any part of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept for
computer viruses by Symantec.Cloud, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. http://www.gov.uk/PHE