Hi,

A serious problem that I have found with Galaxy integration with LDAP is that it does not allow underscores in the user name, and that is very common with production LDAP servers.

On 2016-08-08 09:01, Nicola Soranzo wrote:
Hi Miuki,
the file config/auth_conf.xml.sample contains examples and
documentation of possible values that you have to put in your
config/auth_conf.xml , unfortunately a lot depends on what LDAP/Active
Directory server you are using and how it is configured. You may need
to ask advice to the system administrators of your LDAP server. If you
have specific questions/problems, feel free to ask here on the mailing
list and/or on the IRC channel.

Cheers,
Nicola