Hello

Despite the last update made to the file lib/galaxy/jobs/runners/drmaa.py I
still need to modify this file in order to truncate the job name to 15
characters.

I replace jobName=ajs.job_name by jobName=ajs.job_name[:15], (line 135).

The line 396 (job_name = job_name[:self.restrict_job_name_length]) seems to be
inefficient.

Maybe I missed something ?

Thank you.

Fred