Hi Everyone,
Would anyone be able to tell me the conditions which would make a tool
non-workflow compatible? I have a tool that imports files from a third
party application and auto-detects the file format. There is also the
option to upload multiple files at once so the tool always uploads at least
two files. From what I have described can anyone see why this tool would
not be able to send one of its files to the next tool in the chain, ex. a
text manipulation tool?
Thanks,
Katherine