Hi Katherine:

This is outside my experience… but I wonder if you could try using a formulaic
name for the output (output1, output2, output3, output4) rather than base the
output name on the input file’s name.

Maybe someone else has some experience with something like this?

Brad
—
Brad Langhorst, Ph.D.
Development Scientist
New England Biolabs

On Aug 26, 2016, at 2:37 PM, Katherine Beaulieu