Hi,

I am on the way to set up a Docker container on win 10. My problem is that I do not often work on win 10. My idea is to set up a galaxy which can be uses once in a while if needed and will be shutdown or not started if not needed: So I am interested in exporting all datasets including the database. In addition I would like to install tools from the toolshed which will be kept after restarting the docker.

So ware I did the following:
docker run -d -p 8080:80 -v E:\galaxy_storage\:/export/ bgruening/galaxy-stable

its running but there are no files appearing at E:\galaxy_storage\

is it also possible to modify the galaxy.ini?

or to ssh to the docker container?

Thanks in advance Jochen